Monday, January 12, 2009

New Jobs

Well, folks, it's January twelfth and in Southern California, summer is making an early beginning. Even as I sit at the computer, drops of sweat are running down my face. But the heat can't dampen the good news I have to share: I have two new jobs!

I am leaving Domino's Pizza, where I've had a great work experience for the past eleven months, and moving to In-N-Out Burger in Tustin. It's a 25% raise in per hour wages and will give me more hours per week than Domino's, so I'm excited.

My second "job" is not really a job but an unpaid unofficial internship at Sovereign Grace Church of Orange County. I get the privilege of helping my pastor Mike Davis by doing, well, whatever is necessary. It will be fulfilling and hopefully make a positive eternal impact, so I'm thrilled at this opportunity.

No comments: