Friday, February 6, 2009

Feeling Presidential (and a bit prideful)

I got back today from my weekend at The Master's College in Santa Clarita. I had a fantastic time going to chapel, visiting classes, and just hanging with other guys around my age. I went up to interview for a competitive scholarship which would really help me out financially.

P.S. Don't hate on me because the first three sentences of this post started with "I". I (yes, that word again) try to avoid personal posts like this one: they sound like they were written by someone with a last name longer than your forearm and a butler who makes more than your dentist.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Nice man, sorry I didn't post on this sooner. Cool, just checking out the college? pretty sweet!
Man, that was some funny couple of sentences at the end there.